Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is as beautiful as it is healthy. At Fernandez Dental in Mount Vernon, WA, we use cutting-edge techniques and advanced materials to offer you a beautiful, natural smile and all the benefits that come with it. We find such joy in seeing a patient look in a mirror after their treatment and smile with confidence for the first time in a long time.
The most common conditions we treat with cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth that are decayed
- Fractured teeth due to trauma
- Teeth that have existing old restorations
- Teeth that are missing
- Gaps in between teeth
- Teeth that are stained or have yellowed over time
Cosmetic Treatment Options
- White restorations (fillings)
- All porcelain crowns
- All porcelain bridges to replace missing teeth
- Implant crowns to replace missing teeth
- In-office Philips Zoom teeth whitening and at home bleaching
Keeping Your Smile Beautiful
We recommend that you preserve your beautiful smile by visiting our Mount Vernon dental office at least every six months. At that time, your restorations will be checked thoroughly by your hygienist and Dr. Fernandez. Decay can develop around the edges of these restorations, so your attention to any new development is essential in keeping your new smile. If you have implants, your gum health is of utmost importance. Signs of gum disease will be monitored closely, as it is the most common cause of implant failure.
It is important to avoid doing anything that will damage your cosmetic or restorative work. We recommend:
- Only using a soft toothbrush
- Staying away from staining foods after teeth whitening
- Cutting up foods such as carrots and apples instead of biting them off with your front teeth
- Wearing a custom night guard to help preserve the integrity of your new restorations
Why choose Fernandez Dental for your smile makeover?
At Fernandez Dental, we believe that YOU, the patient, should be in charge! Dr. Fernandez and our team will provide you with all the information you need to make the final decision in regards to your treatment. We never push treatment on patients or recommend treatment that is unnecessary.
We also provide fully customized care to meet your cosmetic needs. Our lab will come to the office to meet with you to create a custom shade for crowns, bridges, implants, veneers. This results in the most natural-looking restorations for your smile.